May 12, 2008

Pics from Yosemite

Hey yall. I just got back from Yosemite with Grandma and Grandpa Elms, Father Bill, Shawna, Amy, and Ellie baby. The trees were in bloom, the falls were full with water, and the whistle pigs were out in full force. Here are some pics.


I look like a mojado.

Grandma Lois and Granpa Bill gettin sprayed by Yosemite falls

Yosemite falls from a distance

Father Bill gives my niece Ellie a dogwood blossom. What a babe.

Entering the valley I got the balance of a jungle cat.

Me and the Bubster with the jumpoff

3 comments:

abbylucienne said...

I want to go-lucky!!! It looks SO beautiful-wow!

The Elms said...

Your pics are awesome--the one of the valley is postcard quality. But we love the one of Dad and Ellie!

Darrell and Amanda said...

Darrell and I want to go to Yosemite so bad!!! I love your pictures!