Jun 29, 2009

On a dark, dark night...

There was a dark, dark cave. And in that dark, dark cave, was...a bunch of bat guano! Ace Ventura woulda freaked. On this next installment of my little travelogue that I seem to be posting lately, I got to go to an adandoned mine near Caliente, California. What I saw there was too horrible to descibe with words, so I'll put some pics for ya viewing pleasure.

There aren't any evil murderous okies that live near Tehachapi, right? Right?

There are a bunch of Resident Evil 4 style cabins that are right outside the cave. They seemed to be adandoned, but I couldn't help but feel we were being watched. 'Matalo!'
When you see mummified cats in front of these places, I think it looks a little tacky, but it could just be me.
This is an old abandoned miner's nightclub. It was called the 'Mine Shaft'. After all, when you work hard, you play hard. Or so I've been told.

This is the entrance of the mine. And this is Janna for all those in the know. Since this is a public blog, that's all I have to say.
Now after entering the mine, we came face to face with these little rabid buggers.

There were a lot of offshoots that led to who knows where. I didn't want to run into any gollum types, and not having any invisibility rings, I didn't venture too far.


These little guys would swoop down by our heads, but would never hit us. I think they even look kinda cuddly, but I hear these little guys suck blood. Shicaca!

3 comments:

momma elms said...

I FORBID you to go to any more abandoned mine cave things!! I MEAN IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Empowered by jet-setting gals globally, graphic designers with Lavie keep recently available fads under consideration plus style and design and offer exceptional plus personal purses and handbags this harmonize with its over-all identity. cartier replica Lavie’s baggage boast of eye-catchy layouts, vibrant plus subdued tones plus high-quality elements this place in a medication dosage with training, design and style, splendor plus tasteful to the current wardrobe. chanel replica Decide on a Lavie handbags based on the wide variety of areas, measurements plus reason to get a person for your own. replica watches Transport your haul to the institution and also dress yourself in your hand-held to the business, a person's travelling bag is sure to get hold of one or two eyes. For instance any favorite things, Lavie purses and handbags as well want astute cleaning up. rolex replica Cleanse a person's travelling bag which includes a stormy pad plus allow it dry up wholly. So that they can cleanse the interior, slowly tug the liner in outside plus employ a standard lint-toller to clean up a debris. replica watches uk Keep away from overstuffing a person's travelling bag when a lot excess fat can damage a wrist strap plus weaken stitches. Save a travelling bag by way of covering up them which includes a debris travelling bag plus unbuckle a wrist strap to protect yourself from any specific perceptions.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.