Jul 28, 2007

It's gonna be a sad day

His trainer is in prison for perjury. There are audio tapes that I have heard where his trainer is talking to Barry about how "if you take it, then they call you in, and you pee, it should come out clean." The book Game of Shadows chronicles how Barry Bonds is associated with Balco and the drugs the "cream and the clear." So I am surprised that so many people are saying that we should honor Barry's home run record because a man is innocent until proven guilty. Do they mean when he fails a MLB randomized drug test? The reason Barry took the steroids he did is because they were undetectable. As for me, he is guilty because there is documented proof. And visible proof. Just look at that fat head. So when Barry breaks it, I propose that we all wear black in mourning. Who is with me?

2 comments:

The Elms said...

What's sad is that the pic of Bonds' head on your blog isn't elongated or stretched or anything.

Anonymous said...

word 'em up